Carver County's Strategic Plan is guided by five goals: Communities, Culture, Connections, Finances, and Growth. The goals are designed to serve as the foundation for all future strategies, work, and priorities of the County.
- Communities: Create and maintain safe, healthy, and livable communities.
- Culture: Provide an organizational culture which fosters individual accountability to achieve goals and sustain public trust and confidence in County government.
- Connections: Develop strong public partnerships and connect people to services and information.
- Finances: Improve the County’s financial health and economic profile.
- Growth: Manage the challenges and opportunities resulting from growth and development.