Purpose & Evaluations
Removal and replacement of load restricted bridges.
Current Traffic Impacts
Roadways will be completely closed during construction. See below for community impacts and detours.
What to Expect
Roadways will be shut down to facilitate construction. The existing bridges will be removed and replaced with new concrete box culverts.
Community Impacts & Detours
- Highway 33 at Bevens Creek - Full closure - see detour map
- Highway 44 at West Chaska Creek - Full closure - see detour map
- 53rd Street at Joint Ditch #1 - Full closure - no detour provided.
- 16th Street at Joint Ditch #4 - Full closure - no detour provided.
- 154th Street at Bevens Creek - Full closure - no detour provided.
Anticipated Project Schedule
Construction begins summer 2020, ends fall 2020.