A corridor traffic management, safety, and phasing plan for corridors near the Arboretum in Victoria, Chanhassen, and Chaska
- Highway 5 (Arboretum Blvd.) from the City of Victoria’s western city limits east past the Highway 41 intersection to Century Blvd. in the City of Chanhassen
- Rolling Acres Rd. (Highway 13) & Bavaria Rd. from 82nd St. W north to Highway 7
- 82nd St. W from Bavaria Road east to Highway 41 (Hazeltine Blvd.)
- Engage communities to build consensus on an area-wide transportation vision for project corridors
- Develop locally supported transportation improvements that address traffic management, safety, and project phasing along the corridors
- Identify short-, mid-, and long-term transportation improvements along the project corridors
This project is a corridor traffic management, safety, and phasing plan with a focus on community engagement and consensus building. The project team will conduct public engagement activities with the goal of creating a community-focused transportation vision.
The project includes technical analysis of current conditions in the following areas: traffic and design needs, access management, frontage road needs, safety, connectivity to major highways in the area, bicycle and pedestrian connections, transit needs, stormwater requirements, and environmental screening and documentation. The recommended improvements will incorporate these transportation need areas.
County Public Works Division, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT), and the Cities of Victoria, Chanhassen, and Chaska
Be sure to check the website often for information on upcoming engagement opportunities!
Reports & Documents
This area will be updated as documents become available for review.