2019 Camping Season Reservations will open - 1/8/19 7:30a.m. CST
Enjoy a peaceful, convenient family camping experience at Baylor Regional Park. The campground has many large shade trees, providing protection from sun and wind while creating a natural camping environment. Located in the rural agricultural setting of western Carver County, Baylor Regional Park Campground is within an hour and a half drive of much of the metropolitan area. The fifty campsites include thirty-five water and electrical hookups. Shower and restroom facilities are conveniently located for visitor use. While camping, enjoy the park facilities including: playgrounds, walking trails, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball courts, beach facility, paddle boat rental, canoe rental, multi-use field, play equipment, observatory and picnic shelters.
2019 Camping Season: Friday 5/10 - Saturday 10/19
2019 Camping Fees:
$28.00-per night for campsites with water and 30 amp. electrical hookups
$20.00-per night for primitive campsites
$6.00-per night for vehicle parking (not included with the camping fee)
$8.00-reservation fee (non-refundable)
$28.00-Annual Vehicle Parking Permit
$14.00-Second Annual Parking permit
$15.00-Non-camper dump station fee (not included in annual vehicle permit)
$ 5.00-Cancellation fee per night per site
2019 Mid-week Camping Packages!
Mid week reservation special must be made through parks office at (952) 466-5250 (Mid-week is defined as Sunday - Thursday excluding holidays)
3 Night Stay (Buy 2 Nights Get 3rd Night Free)!
- Utility Site for only $56.00 - Does not include Daily Parking Fee.
- Tent Site(primitive) for only $40 - Does not includes Daily Parking Fee
4 Night Stay (Buy 3 Nights Get 4th Night Fee)
- Utility Site for only $84.00 - Does not include Daily Parking Fee
- Tent Site(primitive) for only $60.00- Does not include Daily Parking Fee
Specific camp sites can be reserved but not guaranteed
Camping Reservations begin the second Tuesday in January - Camping begins second weekend in May and ends the third weekend in October.
To make a reservation or for additional information, contact the park office at (952) 466-5250.
Reservation fees are non refundable.
Reservations cancelled more than 7 days before the arrival date will be refunded the camping fee(s).
Cancellations made within 7 days of the arrival date there is a $5.00 per night, per site cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled on the date of arrival are non refundable.
The Carver County Parks office is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Any message left after the park office closes is considered part of the next business day.
General Camping Rules and Information:
- There is a firewood restriction in place at the campground, be aware that your firewood must be purchased onsite or from another certified source in the local area.
- Camping permits are issued to person's age 18 and older. An adult must accompany persons under age 18.
- Maximum of 8 people per site.
- Limit of one RV and one tent OR two tents per site.
- One camping unit per site
- One car/vehicle per site (Additional parking available at Park Office)
- Vehicle permits are required on all motorized vehicles (including towed or trailer vehicles)
- Maximum camping stay is 14 nights in a 30 night period. Must change sites after 7 nights.
- Quiet hours are from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. daily.
- Fires are allowed only in fire rings or self-contained grills.
- Cutting and burning of park trees (dead or alive) is prohibited.
- No wildlife within the park shall be disturbed in any manner.
- Pets are allowed in campgrounds only if kept on leash no more than six feet in length.
- No pet may be tethered to a tree or plant. Owners are responsible for removal of pet feces and disposing of it in a sanitary manner. Dogs cannot be left unattended.
- Check-out time is 2 P.M. and check-in time is 3 P.M. to 8 P.M.
- Management reserves the right to remove campers who violate park rules, are belligerent or abusive.
- Park rules and ordinance enforced by Carver County Sheriff's Department.
- For a complete listing of park ordinances and rules, contact the park office.
Campground Programming & Events:
Saturday Morning Mischief Programs run Memorial Day thru Labor Day:
Each Saturday morning throughout the Camping season, Campground Staff have developed self-guided outdoor-based programs, designed for the entire family. Craft projects, story walks, scavenger hunts, photo searches...cool things! Our Morning Mischief Programs are FREE and run from 10:00am - 11:00am from the Campground Office/Lobby area. See our Mischief Program guide to learn what opportunity you will have when you stay at Baylor. Ask Campground Staff for more information upon your arrival and check-in.
Campground Map and Brochures: