Adult & Family Activities
- Find an outdoor recreation program or lesson that's right for you and your family! Many programming topics have both adult-only and family friendly options for you to choose from.
- Popular Activities Include:
- Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) Lessons, Moonlit/Full Moon Canoe, Log Rolling, Archery, Geocaching, SUP Yoga, SUP Date Nights, Paddle Club, Fishing, Cross Country Ski Lessons, Snowshoe Excursions and more!
- See our events calendar for event dates & registration details.
About Our Programs...
- Carver County Parks hosts outdoor recreational programs & lessons in partnership with most city parks departments & community education locations in the county.
- Most Day Camps and Adult & Family Programs are offered through our partnerships. Please visit our calendar of events to find a program that's right for you and your family then follow the link in the event for registration through our community partners.
- Instructors are Carver County Parks employees who are excited to teach the topic you're interested in and answer all of your questions!
- When your family is camping at Baylor Regional Park there's always something fun to do! Saturday Morning Mischief is a free program for all ages that runs every Saturday from Memorial Day to Labor Day, check back in May for an updated summer schedule.
- 2019 Saturday Morning Mischief Schedule
Carver County Parks partners with: