This is where you will be able to find the resources we are creating to help you recreate in your parks while safely maintaining social distancing.
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Park Adventure Quest
- Leaf Hunt
- Track Finder
- Intro to Disc Golf (Video)
- Maple Syrup Virtual Tour (Video)
- Storywalks (Video)
- Nature Walk (Video)
Visit our Youtube channel for educational videos!
- There are many opportunities to start a new annual tradition with your family! Carver County Parks hosts several special events throughout the year ranging from Candlelit Ski & Dog Sled Events to Camping with the Stars Weekend (Astronomy Theme). Not to mention the deliciously popular Maple Syrup Open House in the spring!
- Carver County will be hosting the Tonka Mud Run at Minnewashta Regional Park On July 11, 2020!
- Click here for more information about our Annual Special Events!
- Carver County Parks hosts outdoor recreational programs & lessons in partnership with most city parks departments & community education locations in the county.
- Most Day Camps and Adult & Family Programs are offered through our partnerships. Please visit our calendar of events to find a program that's right for you and your family then follow the link in the event for registration through our community partners.
- Instructors are Carver County Parks employees who are excited to teach the topic you're interested in and answer your questions!
When you are camping at Baylor Regional Park there's always something fun to do!
Saturday Morning Mischief is a free program that runs every Saturday morning from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Drop-In Archery: In the afternoons from 1pm to 3pm ,we offer $5 drop in style archery lessons, also from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- The Tonka Mud Run is looking for volunteers for set-up and day-of the event! Come out for a morning of service and fun (and some mud) on July 10th and 11th.
- The Earth Day Celebration is a great opportunity to bring your family, scout group, community club, school group, or church group out to give back to the parks. We appreciate your service and hope that it is a fun and educational experience as we remove invasive species and rehabilitate habitat together. This event is at the end of April annually.
- Click here for more information on Volunteering
If you are searching for unique outdoor recreation opportunities for your group, look no farther! Let Carver County Parks instructors customize an affordable program for your family, employee outing, school, scout, or church group! See the what we offer here.
Please contact the Parks Office for more information & booking.