The CCWMO holds a free annual stormwater workshop around Feb/March where contractors, developers, city staff, engineers, local decision makers and others are invited to come learn about the stormwater practices, research, rules and regulations within CCWMO.
Friday March 8th, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
Carver County Government Center
Free Breakfast Provided
3 professional development hours available.
- Benefits of trees in the urban landscape - Hannibal Hayes with City of Minnetonka
- Tree considerations for RPBCWD stormwater rules - Scott Sobiech with Barr Engineering
- Upland Preserves in the WMO - Masha Hoy, Kristen Larson, Seth Ristow
- Current regulations
- Examples, challenges and solutions
- WMO rule change considerations - Paul Moline
- Open forum on potential changes - Paul Moline
- CCWMO Water Rules Update Process - Masha Hoy
Or call 952-361-1026.
Please include your name, affiliation, phone number and e-mail address.
*Registrations are due by March 4th, 2019.