Maps and graphs display a variety of population, household, and economic statistics specific to Carver County.
Get to know Carver County and its communities. Here are some quick facts about the County:
- The current population of Carver County is approximately 100,621.
- The current number of households in Carver County is approximately 36,418.
- The current number of jobs within Carver County is approximately 37,795.
- The median age of Carver County residents is 38 years old, with approximately 73.3% of the population being the age of 18 years old and over.
- The median household income of Carver County is $92,455, which ranks the County as one of the highest in the State of Minnesota.
- The top 3 industries in Carver County based on employment are: Manufacturing, Healthcare and Social Assistance, and Retail Trade.
Sources: Metropolitan Council; U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2016