Maps and graphs display a variety of population, household, and economic statistics specific to Carver County.
Get to know Carver County and its communities. Here are some quick facts about the County:
- The current population of Carver County is approximately 105,970.
- The current number of households in Carver County is approximately 37,792.
- The current number of jobs within Carver County is approximately 40,634.
- The median age of Carver County residents is 37.5 years old, with approximately 72.7% of the population being 18 years old and over.
- The median household income of Carver County is $97,895, which ranks the County as one of the highest in the State of Minnesota.
- The top 3 industries in Carver County based on employment are: Manufacturing, Healthcare and Social Assistance, and Educational Services.
Sources: 2018 Final Population and Household Estimates, Metropolitan Council; Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development; U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2018.