Environmental Services
600 East 4th Street
Chaska, MN  55318
(952) 361-1800

Environmental Center
116 Peavey Circle
Chaska, MN  55318
(952) 361-1835

Residential Collection

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Two types of collection systems exist within Carver County for residential curbside garbage collection. Open collection and organized collection.

Open collection areas include all rural areas and the cities of Chanhassen, Chaska, Carver, Cologne, NYA, Victoria and Waconia. Residents within these areas contract directly with a hauler for collection services.

Four cities in Carver County, including Hamburg, Mayer, New Germany and Watertown, have organized collection. These cities contract with one hauler and charge individual households.

Carver County does NOT provide garbage service.

Residential Collection by City

Open Collection

City of Chanhassen
(952) 227-1100

City of Chaska
(952) 448-9200

City of Carver
(952) 448-5353

City of Cologne
(952) 466-2064

City of Norwood Young America
(952) 467-1800

City of Victoria
(952) 443-4210

City of Waconia
(952) 442-2184

Organized Collection 

City of Hamburg
(952) 467-3232
Contracted hauler – Waste Management

City of Mayer
(952) 657-1502
Contracted hauler – Republic Services

City of New Germany
(952) 353-2488
Contracted hauler – Republic Services

City of Watertown
(952) 955-2681
Contracted hauler – Randy’s Environmental Services

Residential Haulers Operating in Carver County 


Empty Can Sanitation LLC
Maple Plain
(763) 479-2663

Lakeville Sanitary Inc
(952) 469-5161

Randy’s Environmental Services
(763) 972-3335

Republic Services
Eden Prairie
(952) 445-4301

Suburban Waste Services
(952) 937-8900

Waste Management
Winsted & Burnsville
(952) 890-1100

For more information regarding curbside residential collection, contact your hauler, city or call Carver County Environmental Services at (952) 361-1800.