Property Tax Refund

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
TPS Contact

Envelope1  Sign up for tax payment reminders for mobile homes,
real estate and personal property

Application for a property tax refund is made by filing State of Minnesota form M-1PR. If a Property Tax Refund form is needed, you may:

  • Download forms and other tax-related information from state's website:
  • Order forms any time, day or night by calling (651) 296-4444 or 1 (800) 657-3676
  • Request forms by mail. Write to: Minnesota Tax Forms, Mail Station 1421, St Paul, MN 55146-1421
  • Ask for Package XM, a book of Minnesota income tax forms, at public libraries.
For a copy of your tax statement, visit our website at: