Application for a property tax refund is made by filing State of Minnesota form M1PR.  Visit the Minnesota Department of Revenue website if a form is needed.

  • Download forms and other tax-related information from state's website.
  • Order forms any time, day or night by phone.
  • Request forms by mail. 

For a copy of your Tax Statement or most recent Proposed Notice, visit our website at: