418 Pine Street Chaska, MN 55318
418 Pine Street Chaska, MN 55318

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What do I need to transfer a non-titled watercraft, snowmobile, or ATV?

  • Do I need a snowmobile trail permit?

  • If I take my children under age 16 fishing, do I need a license?

  • Does a combination fishing license include children?

  • Can I buy tabs if the vehicle is not in my name?

  • What do I need to purchase my tabs if I don't have the current bill?

  • What is the wheelage tax for?

  • Where do I pay a fine?

  • Can I pay a reinstatement fee at this office?

  • What is the procedure for changing my name on my drivers license?

  • How do I make an appointment for a road test?

  • Do you accept credit or debit cards?

  • What are your hours of operation?