To officiate at a wedding, you must file your credentials of ordination at least one day prior to the wedding. This can be done at any Minnesota county. To file your credentials in Carver County, bring the following items to our office:

  • Copy of your license or Certificate of Ordination
  • Driver's License.
  • $20 Filing Fee. We accept cash, checks or credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Discover). 

Location and Hours: 

Carver County Property Tax, Elections & License Centers Department
600 E. 4th Street
Chaska, MN 55318

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

If you have any questions, please contact our office at 952-361-1910.