The annual countywide Budget Book provides an overview of the adopted budget for County government. It offers information on how the County is organized, the services it provides, and the funding sources used to provide those services.
The Long-Term Financial Plan is used in conjunction with the recommended annual budget to connect financial strategies to the County's short-term and long-term strategic goals and objectives. The Long-Term Financial Plan is a more comprehensive planning document than the County's Capital Improvement Plan as it includes strategies to address significant future operating budget drivers along with Capital Improvement Plans.
- 9/17/19 Board Presentation to Set Preliminary 2020 Budget & Levy
- 2020 Annual Budget and Long-Term Financial Plan for 2021 and Beyond
- 2019 Annual Budget and Long-Term Financial Plan for 2020 and Beyond
- 2018 Annual Budget and Long-Term Financial Plan for 2019 and Beyond
- 2017 Annual Budget and Long-Term Financial Plan for 2018 and Beyond
- 2016 Budget Book
- 2017 Long-Term Financial Plan
- 2016 Long-Term Financial Plan