Carver County Public Health offers immunizations for children and adults. Some vaccines are supplied by federal and state programs, and are offered for a limited time at low-cost to persons who are eligible. A $21 fee is requested for the administration of each vaccination, but no one will be turned away if they are unable to pay.
Call the Information & Resources Line for current information about vaccinations from Public Health: (952) 361-1329 (English and Spanish).
- Adults and children who do not have health insurance.
- Adults and children who have health insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
- Children on Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare, or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP).
- Children who are American Indian or Alaska Native.
Adults who are on Minnesota MA, MinnesotaCare, or a PMAP must be vaccinated by their private healthcare provider.
Children and Adolescents
Immunization protects children from many serious diseases. Ask your
healthcare provider or contact Carver County Public Health at (952) 361-1329
for more information. Review the information below to find out what vaccines
your children need. It's never too late to catch up on immunizations.
- Recommended Birth through 6 Years Immunization Schedule
- Recommended 7 through 18 Years Immunization Schedule
- 14 Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)
- School Starts Soon - Is Your Child Fully Vaccinated?
Immunizations are not just for children. Recommended immunizations for adults are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, certain medical conditions, travel locations, and previous immunizations. An annual flu vaccine is recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Search by ZIP code below for locations offering vaccine near you. Call ahead to confirm the vaccine is in stock and to find out about costs.