- Medical Assistance (MA) including the Medicare Savings Programs.
- Minnesota Care or for a tax credit and payment assistance to lower the cost of coverage.
- MA payment of long-term care services.
- MA coverage of breast or cervical cancer screenings through the Minnesota Department of Health Sage Screening Program.
- Minnesota Family Planning Program services.
- Asset Assessment.
Call Intake at (952) 361-1600 to request to have a Health Care Application mailed to you. Or pick one up at the Carver County Government Center Human Services Building, 602 E. 4th Street, Chaska, or access printable forms online from the Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services (DHS).