MNSure is a health insurance marketplace where Minnesotans can compare and choose coverage from multiple insurance companies and see if they qualify for low-cost or free health plans. MNSure is one of the ways to apply for Medical Assistance and other types of health care coverage.
- Families with children
- Adults that are under 65
For information or to apply for MNsure, please visit the MNsure.org or call the MNsure Contact Center toll-free at (855) 366-7873.
If you meet any of the following you will want to complete a Health Care Application for Certain Populations (PDF):
- Age 65 or older
- Only requesting help with Medicare costs
- Child is in Foster Care
- Single adult who receives SSI income
- Applying for Medical Assistance for Employed Person with Disabilities - MA-EPD
If you meet any of the following criteria then you will want to complete an Application for Payment of Long-Term Care Services (PDF):
- Live in or may need to move into a nursing home
- A person with a disability or age 65 or older, and would like services to help you stay in your home.