1. Apply in-person: Applications can be submitted Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4:30 PM at 602 E 4th St. Chaska, MN 55318.
2. Apply online: ApplyMN is a simple, secure Web application that connects you with state and county services to help meet your and your family's basic needs. You can use ApplyMN to apply for: cash assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, child care assistance, and emergency assistance.
3. Health Care: Inquire at MNsure.org website or our office does have paper health care applications. However, if you are 65 or older, certified disabled through Social Security Administration, or are receiving Medicare, please contact our county office (952-361-1600) for the appropriate application.
4. Print an application (PDF) and mail to or drop off at our office: 602 E 4th St, Chaska, MN 55318. These applications can also be faxed to 952-361-1660, emailed to email@example.com, or placed in the drop box in the parking lot of our office.
Important Info to Consider When Applying:
- The receipt of the 1st page of application when applying for public assistance programs sets the date benefits begin.
- All programs we offer except health care requires either a phone or face-to-face interview. MFIP and DWP require a face-to-face interview in most situations.
- Verifications of income, assets, expenses, and others may be requested after interview.
- We want to ensure that all non-English speaking applicants have access to County-provided interpreters in their native language. Please let us know in advance if interpretive services are needed.