The Carver County Child Care Licensing Unit, as an agent of the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services, DHS, is responsible to license and monitor In-home Family Child Care providers within the county.

Click on the links below for more information:

 Check out the

DHS Website

for Providers & Parents!


The Child Care Licensing staff is available to answer questions about the licensing process.  By working together, we hope to get providers off to a positive and successful start in the child care field.

Contact Us:

Carver County Child Care Licensing

Health & Human Services Bldg.

602 East 4th Street

Chaska, MN  55318

(952) 361-1600
Fax: 952-361-1660


*Child Care Centers in Minnesota are licensed through the Department of Human Services Licensing Division.  For information regarding a child care center, call DHS at (651)431-6500 or visit the DHS website.