Chemical Health Program

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Staff can provide information on alcohol and chemical dependency, diagnostic assessment and evaluation, treatment referral services, and individual or family counseling on chemical use and abuse. Call (952) 361-1600 to access services and discuss eligibility for funding for chemical dependency treatment.

Community professionals interested in referring a minor for a chemical dependency assessment are asked to call Child and Family Department Intake at (952) 361-1600.