Mental Health Crisis Team
- 24/7 Mobile and telephone crisis response services in Carver County.
- One central access number: 952-442-7601 for all services.
- Both adult and children’s crisis response services are provided.
- Services are provided to anyone within Carver County regardless of the County of residence.
- Services are provided regardless of ability to pay.
- Services are provided in multiple settings. The Crisis Team sees clients within numerous settings including Ridgeview Medical Center and Two Twelve Medical Center mental health clinics, medical clinics, police and sheriff's departments, jails, schools, nursing homes, family homes and community settings.
- An emphasis is placed upon collaboration with current providers and community resources to coordinate care. The primary goal is to provide immediate crisis intervention, early identification of mental health issues, and avoid out-of-home placements.
- Provide intense community based service as an alternative/prevention to a higher level of care.
- Stabilize the immediate crisis and help to restore a pre-crisis level of functioning.
- Promote resiliency, hope, as well as access to treatment and services.