The Carver County TRIAD Organization is a collaboration with the Carver County Sheriff’s Office, community organizations that serve older adults, and Carver County residents who are 65 and older.
The purpose of this collaboration is to promote the safety of older adults in Carver County and reduce the fear of crime that older adults so often experience. This purpose is achieved through a working partnership consisting of representatives of the Carver County Sherriff’s Office, volunteer members of the senior community and other resources.
The goal of the Carver County Sheriff’s Office TRIAD program is to be pro-active and involved in the community. We do this through:
- Outreach Programs: We attend and actively participate in Community events such as: National Night Out/Night to Unite, Carver County Fair, other Community Events, Car Fit, Senior Expo, Medicine Take Back Events, Safety Presentations, etc.
- Educational Programs: We organize and coordinate Car Fit events, County Senior Expos, Senior Safety Seminars throughout the County. We work closely with the Deputies and other resources throughout the County. Click here for Senior Safety Tips.
- Sheriff’s Office Support: We are a support resource during critical incidents or training by providing on-site support. This may involve clerical assistance, documentation, supplies or other duties required.
- Advisory and Communication: TRIAD serves in an advisory capacity to the Sheriff’s Office. They will provide information and guidance regarding current issues in the senior community. Along with this, they also help with communication between the senior community and the CCSO.
- Must be over 55 years of age.
- Must pass minimal background check.
- Must live in Carver County.
- The amount of time dedicated varies on your availability.
To apply, please complete an application and return it to the Lieutenant of Support Services at Carver County Sheriff’s Office-606 East 4th Street, Chaska, MN 55318. You may also e-mail an application to email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact the Lieutenant of Support Services at 952-361-1206.