Issuance of Worthless Checks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For checks $50 or more, please see this policy.

Notice of Demand for Payment

Worthless Check Checklist and Posting

For more information, please call the Carver County Attorney's Office at 952-361-1400 Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer