Chanhassen Memory Cafe
at the Chanhassen Senior Center
- Date: 02/13/2020 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
People who are caregiving for a loved one with memory loss may often feel isolated and alone in their journey. They also may struggle with finding fun and appropriate things to do together with their loved one. The café atmosphere promotes social engagement, mutual support, information exchange, friendship, and acceptance.
- Location: Chanhassen Senior Center in the Maple Room
- The Senior Center is in the lower east level of Chanhassen City Hall, 7700 Market Blvd, Chanhassen.
- Memory Cafe program: 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Optional lunch starting at 11:30 a.m. - $5.00 donations/reservations required
For more information about Chanhassen's Memory Cafe, please call Mary Blazanin at (952) 227-1124.