Registration Required | Class Size Limited
- Date: 03/11/2020 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Government Center - Administration Building
600 East 4th Street
Chaska, Minnesota 55318
- Introduction: Child passenger safety class for child and foster care providers.
This class satisfies the requirement of the 2005 Minnesota law (MN 245A.18) that requires all licensed child and foster care providers (in Minnesota) to complete a child passenger safety class in order to transport children 9 years or younger. This class uses curriculum that has been approved by the State of Minnesota.
- This class is free to Carver County residents.
- There is a $20.00 fee for non-Carver County residents; please bring cash or check.
- Class size is limited; participants are encouraged to register early.
- Child care is not provided; please make other arrangements.
Call Carver County Public Health at (952) 361-1329 to register, or view the promotional poster for additional details.