Applications and Forms
Please return completed applications to the Carver County Assessor’s Office. They can be returned by one of the following method:
- Fax the form to (952) 361-1959.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to scan the application with your signature.
- Bring or mail the form to the Carver County Assessor’s Office at 600 E. 4th St, Chaska, MN 55318.
- Homestead - if you own and occupy by December 1
- Homestead for Mobile Homes - if you own and occupy by January 1
- Special Homestead Application for Totally and Permanently Disabled
- Special Homestead Application for the Blind
- Non-Homestead Classification - If you change your primary residence, state law requires you to notify the County Assessor within 30 days.
Veterans Exclusion Applications
Fact Sheet - Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Property of Disabled Veterans, Primary Family Caregivers, and Surviving Spouses of Veterans and Service Members
- Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Property of Disabled Veterans with 70% or more Disability
- Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Property of Disabled Veterans with Total and Permanent Disability
- Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Property of Disabled Veteran's Primary Family Caregiver
- Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Properties for Surviving Spouses of Totally and Permanently Disabled Veterans or Service Members Who Have Died While Serving Honorably in Active Services
Agricultural Assessment Programs
- Green Acres
- Rural Preserve
- Agricultural Preserve
Additional Applications & Forms
- Managed Forest Land - Class 2C
- Non-Profit Community Service Organizations Application - Class 4C(3)(ii)
- Property Tax Exemption
- Property Tax Deferral for Senior Citizens
- Property Tax Refund